Monday, April 30, 2012

Perfect Second Day Hair + OOTD + Product Review

I know this is like an A-D-D post totally but f&%$ it! lol
I just had to post a pic from my hair today because I'm never able to achieve second day hair that looks the same or better and I finally did!!! Again, all I did was moisturize my hair, throw it in 3 loose, tucked under buns to sleep, and then took out and fluffed this morning. I put a few 2 strand twists in the bang area for definition, and same as yesterday, I just put my head band behind my bangs, and pushed it to the left. I figured while I was @ it I would just do a quick little OOTD + my accessories for you all while I looked semi-cute, lol.  Funny thing is I bought those earrings a while ago and hated how they looked on me, but now that my hair's bigger, I like 'em!



Wondering what has my edges held back so beautifully? One product I will quickly review:
Thanks Domin for recommending this because I < 3 it! (Click the link to watch her review 
She is definitely my number one hair inspiration, if she's not everybody's, lol)
I haven't really tried it for twist outs yet, but I will say it's amazing for slicking your hair back in ponytails. I wouldn't say it gives you as much hold and sleekness as a gel per say, but if you don't want that wet super sleek/slick look but still want to be able to control frizz and flyaways this is perfect. 
As you can see my edges and the hair going back into the puff looks well tamed. You know what?  It actually does exactly what it says on the jar: Fights frizz, Adds Shine, and Moisturizes. This cost me about $4 and a little bit goes a long way so you really get your bang for your buck. Plus the smell is divine... everyone loves a product that smells edible right? lol 

Done ranting now... goodnight! = )

3 comments:

  1. You look so cute. I LOVE your hair style, hopefully one day mine can be like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Judy, you're so sweet :)
    Your hair definitely will be with patience and TLC... And I still feel like you looking at other people's hair too so it's nice to know i can be someone's inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are def inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!