Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday's Question: Your Natural Starter Kit



It always brings a smile to my face whenever someone with "textured" hair asks me questions about products, techniques, styling and the like. I remember when I first became interested in my hair I had no one to talk to (sadface). But now I have cousins, siblings, and friends who I can talk products and such with.

But sometimes it gets overwhelming because of all the information out here; should they use shampoo? Should they stick to organic products? What are the benefits of mixing their own spritz? How much does this conditioner costs? I don't want to turn them off from enjoying their texture!

So naturals and textured people, if you were to make a "starter kit" for your sister/cousin/mother/grandmother/aunt/uncle/boyfriend/friend, what would you put in it and why? It doesn't have to be just products either!

If you have a Sunday Question you'd like us to post, send us an email at yais.nyc@gmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a post today about my must have products: http://www.nesheaholic.com/2012/04/my-favorite-naturalhair-products-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!