Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Trying: Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls

I subscribe to Birchbox to get samples of beauty, hair and lifestyle products and this month, I found Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls in my sample box. I've never tried anything from Miss Jessie's because I've read reviews where they're hit and miss and they were too pricey for my college wallet.



I've looked up some reviews specifically on Pillow Soft Curls and I admit, I'm not hearing too many great things, but I'm going to give it a try and report back tomorrow - might as well. For the record, here is how my hair looks now:


Pardon the tired look, it's been a long day of work (as usual, ugh!) From the description of the product, it's promising the big hair I love and possibly some definition. Off I go to try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!