Monday, December 3, 2012

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Eczema Therapy Review



 You know how they say everything happens for a reason... well what a grand reason today! I was on my way to Yoga, only to realize that it was overcrowded when I arrived :(

Instead of fretting, I remembered that I wasn't too far from Bryant Park and the fact that Shea Moisture had a tent sent up there!!! Did I mention they also have their products selling at 3 products for $25 there?

Anyhoo, I know I mentioned using a new product in my post yesterday about my Poppin' Curls... watch the video to check out my review! The product I'm reviewing is Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Butter Baby Eczema Therapy with Argan Oil & Extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh.

Though this is a body product, I loved the ingredients and decided to try it in my hair and boy do I love this product! It really moisturizes my skin, without leaving it greasy, smells great, and keep my eczema from feeling dry and itchy. I have even used this overnight on my face with no issues. It moisturizes and seals my hair amazingly and gives it shine like I've never seem before, almost like a sparkle!

I had the honor of meeting Jenell from KinkyCurlyCoilyMe.com  and of course she is just as adorable in person as in her videos and of course her hair was amazing as usual! Randomly, she complimented me on my hair when I was lurking to get a peek at hers, lol! We ended up having a cute little convo and hopefully I'll be able to get some input from her over here! Not to mention, everyone over at the Shea Moisture pop up was super awesome, humble, and down to earth. There was definitely a beautiful vibe going on in there.

All in all, I'll have to do my Yoga on a different day but I had a great time vibing with everyone in the Shea Moisture pop up shop and especially meeting Jenell!

What's your favorite Shea Moisture Product?!

2 comments:

  1. It's two of my favorite bloggers in one place. That always makes me smile lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks sweetheart! Such flattery makes this chocolate chica blush, lol

      Delete

Share your thoughts!