Monday, January 10, 2011

Product Stash: Conditioners


Back with my conditioner stash!

Okay, so here we have Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut, a tiny bit of Kinky Curly Knot Today, Marcia Teixeira Brazilian Keratin Conditioner (normal hair), Renpure Organics My Hair is Parched, and Herbal Essence Hello Hydration.

The Suave conditioner I used over the summer a lot, and then I strictly started using it to rinse out henna and now whenever I do a Bentonite Clay treatment. I like having it around as a "rinsing" conditioner and it's cheap and can be found anywhere. That's really all I use it for. Knot Today I use as a leave in before I put anything else in my hair. It's great for detangling and to use under gels and other styling products in my experience. It hasn't failed me yet and I'm a little sad that I'm running low.

The Keratin conditioner from Marcia Teixiera was actually a sample I got when I ordered my Jessicurl Trial pack from Curlmart. It came with the shampoo too which I really liked (but gave away to one of my sisters) but the conditioner is nothing to rave about (in other words, I won't ever buy it). The Renpure Organics I've been using as a deep conditioner since I don't really have any more of the Jessicurl Weekly Deep conditioner. And I only buy the Renpure Organics when it's on sale for under 5 bucks. The Herbal Essence I had only bought for my mini-trip to Ohio but it's a good conditioner for me to have on hand so can't complain. I really would like a thick, emollient conditioner for deep treating, so I'll have to look into that. I want to re-order the Weekly Deep Conditioner and perhaps try the Sheamoisture mask that everyone has been raving about. Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!