Friday, May 13, 2011

GRRRR BLOGGER!!!

So i know some of you had to see that i posted the night before last but then mysteriously, it goes missing!!! Come to find out over @ CurlyNikki that Blogger had a breakdown and was wiping posts and things of the sort... grrrr!!! Curse you blogger!
I feel like crying because i've had so little time and i know i wont have time to post again until like sunday and i like stayed up just to post that and write it out for you guys... waa! Curse you blogger!
okay.
i'm done.

3 comments:

  1. I just have to go and repost my post from yesterday. *climbs into phone booth to scream*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh I couldn't even GET IN to blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuhhgg!!! I spent so much time writing and posting pics and it didnt save anything even though it was already published!!! ggrrrrr!!!! so angry about that

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!