Sunday, May 1, 2011

Natural Hair Weekly Routine



Hey folks!

So I finally decided to make a video about my weekly routine. If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll know that I use curlformers to stretch out my hair. I actually didn't like the way the set came out, but the point was just to show the routine. I show how I pre-treat my hair, the sections, how I  deep condition and detangle, as well as how I put in the curl formers. It's less then 5 minutes, but I think I captured the necessary parts. Here are pictures of the results:







I had to pull it back in a pony tail. It was really rainy that day and unfortunately not all of my hair was dry (ugh!)

1 comment:

  1. Gorg outcome! I love the color and i see no issues you speak of! Can't wait until i can borrow those curl formers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!