Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fashion Week: Cotte D' Armes Presentation


How adorable is her headpiece?! I was so in love with it... like I wanted to snatch and run! lol
Stopping to take a quick flick with the team.
I came across this super cute chica snapping photos and was in love with her mod style...
Turns out she's an awesome style blogger who shot some amazing images of our show! Here are some awesome images from her blog
I love all the snaps she shot of me!

Don't you just want everything from this line?! I love Unisex clothing!

And now back to my crappy iPhone pics and on to the after party, lol
Designers Coco & Breezy  & their super cool mohawks (they're both natural)
I was definitely making sure to snap all the most fashionable naturals for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!