Sunday, November 21, 2010

Impromtu twist out

I two strand twisted my hair while in the shower the other day with Giovanni Deeper Moisture Smooth as Silk conditioner, grabbing random small sections, detangling and twisting as i went along.
 I decided not to wash the conditioner out, instead i left the twists in but rung out some of the conditioner and let them airdry. 
My SO and i decided to go out so after a few hours of airdrying, i sat under my hooded dryer for about 5-10 minutes and then proceeded to untwist.
 I lifted at the roots with my pik but didn't go too crazy... low manipulation..stuck some pins in and Voila!! 
* I think sitting under the dryer definitely helped the set so i'll be sure to try this again and sit under the dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!