Monday, November 22, 2010

Happily Henna'd hair!

It was finally time for me to get a good deep condition so CFC Henna'd my hair for me yesterday!
She mixed the same Henna for me that she uses, with some green tea and natural raw honey.
HERE is the post she did showing the Henna she uses.

My hair loved it!!! I kept it on for about 2 hours and washed vigorously with Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut condish to help the henna grains slip out. I washed probably a total of 4 times so far and my scalp feels clean, my hair feels moisturized and softer than ever before, and even my problem areas aren't seeming to be such a problem! My curls clumped together beautifully after using Henna, i definitely will be doing a henna treatment again... maybe even on a monthly basis!

As for color, i did get some red deposit but i will say that i love the way it looks! My hair is so shiny and it looks browner than it did before. I think the henna helped to removed some of the black rinse i had left in my hair from rinsing my hair for the weave install, so now i can really see my natural color and i love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!