Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Curly Bob and Other Tales

4th grader: Why do you wear your hair so big and poofy?
Me: Because that's the way my hair goes...

Last week after washing and all that jazz, I decided to try a "braid and curl." I was a little dismayed when doing the set because I came to the realization that I don't have the "5 minute hair" that magazines say you can achieve. Clearly not me.  This is just half way into me setting my hair with some Jane Carter Wrap and Roll...


Do you see that? That is my damn what have I gotten into face. For some reason I forget that I have a lot of hair, and that right quick can mean a half hour O__o Needless to say I continued with setting. I braided most of the hair, then added perm rods on the ends; but I ran out and had to add one flexi rod to the set...


With all that work, I was actually pretty satisfied with the results. A poofy curly bob that I rather enjoyed....



I now have a new fixation on this look. The curly bob/fro and its variations will be my new thing for a bit!

3 comments:

Share your thoughts!