Thursday, August 26, 2010

My fro and wash-n-go after my braids!

So i took my braids out after 2 weeks because one had started slipping off and i didn't want to take the chance of it falling off in public! lmfao
I really loved having the braids and i can't wait to get them done again!
When i took my braids out i realized my hair had grown so much in just the little 2 weeks i had the braids in. I definitely think this is going to be a new protective style for me. When i took my hair out, it was the most beautiful it had been in a while. It was fully moisturized, full, healhty, shiny and longer!!!! These pictures were taken directly after taking my 2 week old braids out so if you see any dirt or anything, dont judge, lol. 
Here's a quick little length check thrown in there too. MOre growth!!!! lol Next step, on to get this hair washed


A quick little pre-poo with my Burts Bees Avocado Butter ~ Look @ how huge my roots are!




Shampooed with my Love Yes! To Carrots C Loves Your Hair Daily Pampering Shampoo
Shower Shingle with my Silicon Mix and rinse and shake and Voila! My curls are poppin' more than ever!



















1 comment:

Share your thoughts!