Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Naturals on Misfits TV Series

I don't know if anyone on this side of the pond (in the USA) watches the British TV show Misfits, but thanks to Hulu I do and I'm a huge fan. I'm making my way through season two, and eagerly wait each Monday when Hulu adds a new episode.

Anyway, two of the main characters Alisha and Curtis (played by Antonia Thomas and Nathan Stewart-Jarrett respectively) rock kinky-curly hair and (in my humble opinion) are quite stunning to look at. Observe...

Alisha and Curtis
See more pics after the jump...

I love Antonia Thomas's hair color and the way she generally wears it on the show. To me it never looks completely neat, it's the right kind of messy--effortless I guess would be the word. I love it and I think she's so gorgeous.




I really like this style. I want to emulate it in the very near future...

And now for Nathan Stewart-Jarret, with his fine self...







Honestly, I can go fill this whole post up with pictures of him. Damn. I know I'm not the only one lol!



What do you folks think about the hair? And if you've seen the show, do let me know!

10 comments:

  1. curtis is so goddamn fine.
    so. goddamn. fucking. fine.

    but really, i'd bone simon anyway. #swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Z I would totally smag Simon. His face structure...lawd lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only ever started watching the show because I saw Antonia on a natural hair blog, and now I LOVE the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Hulu promoting it all the time, and have not gotten around to looking at it. I think I may have to give it a peep now. And yeah, I may have to try to do that style soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yirssi--you should definitely check out the show. and I'm thinking of trying the style tonight when I co-wash...

    ReplyDelete
  6. HHOMFG!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE this show. This, Doctor Who, Law&Order: UK, and Being Human are the best shows period.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never watched the show but I have seen Nathan in another British show (casualties) and I've liked his style ever since. Antonia is pretty!

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on Season 2 Episode 6 and I'm a fully addicted. When I saw Nathan in the first episode I...He's so handsome. And Antonia's hair is great. I love how it's effortlessly messed up but still stylish. Please tell me a season 3 is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @neems me too!! Yes there is a season 3 but apparently no Nathan!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!