Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gushing Over New Products: Shea Moisture and TRESemme

I've been itching to try new products for a while but didn't know where to go to first. Product hunting is overwhelming am I right? Anyway, earlier this week after work (at around 11:30pm smh!) I wandered into Duane Reade to just browse. Then I saw TRESemme, and I've been chatting with the good folks at the CurlyNikki forum who had mentioned how nice the product was, and since it was on sale I decided to give  the TRESemme Naturals Conditioner a go. Then I saw SheaMoisture products, which SP has been raving about for a while. I decided that I did want to try a new shampoo and a new leave-in, which turned out to be the Curl and Style Milk.


Folks, I'm mad at myself I didn't try these products sooner! So far, I'm extremely happy with my items. The TRESemme conditioner had nice slip, and my detangling session was a breeze. The SheaMoisture shampoo, (my goodness the shampoo!) was great. My hair didn't mat up or feel dry. There was a nice silky liquid cleansing my strands. The Hair Milk is a great leave-in. After washing, I added it to my hair in sections, then put a few big plaits in my hair for a braid out, although I'm pretty sure I ended up putting my hair in a bun because of the sticky heat.








Viola! My hair is in box braids for now, but I will probably co-wash with TRESemme mid-week if I feel it needs some moisture. So yeah, these products are definitely in my summer rotation. I'm so happy I could find something locally and so late at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!