Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hair this past week...

I've been so busy this past week but I will say this has been a pretty good hair week for me =) I'm starting to realize how much my hair is growing now and how much my hair loves twists and twist outs, i think doing styles around twists and twist outs really help me to retain length. I soooo can't wait to see what my hair is going to look like this summer! OKay, enough length obsessing, lol.
So i went to the Karen's Body Beautiful meet up this past Friday in BK and it was beautiful! Since i knew i would be going, after i prepooed on wednesday, i put my hair into some flat twist to wear until i untwisted on Friday. 

Unfortunately i got there late so i missed a lot of mixing and mingling but there was gorgeous hair galore! This was like the only pic i got :( See Karen's huge afro all the way over there! Lovin it!!!
This is how i wore my hair (Curly Film chick told me to wear tha fro-hawk so i did =)
I wore the fro-hawk hairstyle yesterday as well, and today to switch it up a little i came up with this!:



I guess i will refer to this as the "Pin-Down" method.
 I used about 14-15 bobby pins in total since  my hair isn't long enough to be pulled over to the side and i tried to stick them in equi-distant from each other so it would look like a style. Personally i love it and the fact that my hair is getting back to a more versatile, stylable length!!!
I love side parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!