Monday, October 4, 2010

Random: I fell in love with my hair all over again!!!

So yesterday, i wore my hair in a wash and go because i didn't really have time for styling it. All i did was co-wash in the shower, proceeding to shake the water out my hair after i got out. I wrapped my microfiber towel around my head while drying off, then removed the towel and added my Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer, mixed with some CHI Silk Infusion  and Vitamin E oil. I later added a little Shea Moisture's Curl and Hold Smoothie when it was almost dry, to help keep a little more curl and less frizz.

Being so busy yesterday, i know it was gettning all frizzy in the car with me leaning on the headrest. I did have my hands in my hair a little bit so i know that wasn't helping either, but when i got home and looked in the mirror at my frizzy, curly head, i was so in love. My hair is growing so much and i can really see the beautiful curls now with more length to them. They're cute and springy and bouncy and as much as i can't wait to have long hair, looking at my little curls also reminded me to appreciate what i have.
I love her majesty!

My green is so faded! About to go re-do that right now! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!