Monday, May 14, 2012

Boring Hair Week

Happy Belated Mom's Day!

The weather over the weekend was great, but it's rainy and humid again today. I think this is going to be a boring hair week for me; even though I'm always happy to be back to curly, I really have no desire to style my hair. Yesterday I washed and deep conditioned my hair, then used conditioner for my leave-in and added some Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel. I've actually been experimenting with this gel for a few weeks now and haven't made up my mind about it. I will say that my hair is less frizzy when using it, but using it alone I'm not sure. So I just let my hair air dry yesterday which took forever and I had a lot of shrinkage. When bed time came I tossed my hair in a couple of braids and then this morning I quickly pulled it into a bun with a little flat-twisting (single) from the front all the way to the back for a side-bun.




Nothing spectacular, but it was quick and easy. Plus my hair is already well de-tangled and I'd like to keep it that way. The self-trim I did when I straightened my hair was great because I had a lot less breakage when handling my hair yesterday. Also, the product I picked up during lunch last week worked out pretty well. I won't say it was anything to dance about, but it did do a great job and I will most likely be passing this conditioner on to one of my sisters. That's all for my quick check-in, hope you're all doing well YAIS readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!