Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I See Progress.... and i love it!!!!




I was taking down my twist headband this morning that i did yesterday and i really like the way the twist-out was looking. I was really surprised because i have done twists on my hair many times, either single 2-strand twists or flat 2-strand twists and i haven't really liked the way the twist-out would look on my little TWA. I'm finally seeing some more progress! I wore my first pouf and probably in like a month, twist-outs!!!!! Im so excited to see what my hair will be like once i've officially made one year since last perming my hair!

(The twist-out from the two twists in the front, pictured in the 2 photos above)
I just wanted to quickly show you where i started off when i finally decided it was time to part with my relaxed hair on March 14th, 2010. Now, 3 1/2 months and an inch worth of hair trimmed later, I am in love with her majesty that is my hair and  truly enjoying this journey.


2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe how much your hair has grown in just a short amt of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks
    i usually can't ever see it myself, but pictures really help and sometimes i'm like "wow, thats a lot of hair now"

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!