Saturday, June 19, 2010

Big Hair Days

I have a lot of hair and I like to wear it big, out and free but not neccessarily in an afro (as it takes a lot of coaxing to get it that way). For me, this is achieved doing twist outs, braid outs, or even just leaving my hair alone with minimal product.

This past week, I had been stumped as to what to do with my hair but then I ended up just flat twisting all of my hair like they were cornrows...



I actually had pulled this back into a ponytail and wore it to work like that for the week. I moisturized it everyday with this spritz I ordered from Oyin called Greg Juice and their whipped pudding (both which I will review later). Then I took it out and wore my hair both out and pulled back with a banana clip.



And this was me yesterday heading to the Yankee/Met game. I saw someone spill beer onto someone's head, so I was really hoping the same wouldn't happen to me...





By the end of the night, my hair was huge! I thought it would end up a real mess, but it turns out it stayed put, just got bigger. I didn't get a picture of that because I was tired after my first Yankee game (they lost -__-) but overall, I think I rocked it quite nicely.

1 comment:

  1. ooohhh.... your hair looks just gawjus!!!!!
    The bigger the better!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!