Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday's Question: What Products Have You Retired?



I've been looking through our blog archives reminiscing over styles and products that were once used. I remember when I was all about certain products, like a Renpure Organics conditioner, Herbal Essence, IC Fantasia Gel and Kinky-Curly Knot Today, just to name a few. I fondly think of these products but realize I haven't used them in ages for a two main reasons:

A) Too pricey, and found something cheaper with the same results
B) Found something the works better

I used to use Kinky-Curly Knot Today as my leave-in, but have switched to using TreSemme Naturals because of reason A while I stopped using IC Fantasia Gel for reason B, thanks to my sister who introduced me to Eco-Styler Gel.

So we're curious: What products have you retired and why?

1 comment:

  1. I stopped using Yes To cucumbers as my leave in because it started flaking in my hair and Shea Moisture works just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!