Monday, September 5, 2011

STR8.

This past weekend, using my CHI 44 Iron Guard and Silk Infusion Heat protector spray and serum, I blowdryed and flatironed my hair. I then lightly dusted the ends (even though i can still stand to dust a little more) and took off about an inch at the nape to avoid the afro-mullet look that I refuse to let my hair grow into, which also made my top layers appear a little longer.
 I silk-wrapped (wrapping dry hair with Saran wrap and sitting under dryer) for about 5 mins, bumped my hair, and then finished with Aveda's Air Control Hairspray for a light hold.
 By the end of the night, thanks to the bus making the wrong turn and me having to walk like 10 blocks in windy weather, this is what my hair looked like:
So the next day, to avoid adding any extra heat,  I wore it like this:
 Im happy my hair has grown so much and it can almost go all into one ponytail!!! The next time I straighten my hair will probably be some time in October so i will definitely length check then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!