Monday, July 25, 2011

hey.

Umm... Where do i start after not posting for over a month?
For one, I have to agree with Curly Film Chick, being busy has really put a major strain on Her Majesty, from the inside and out. I know i've got some 'splainin' to do...
In all this time i've been to North Carolina and back and have also been employed at a Scott J Aveda Salon here in NYC! I've also been super busy working full days on photoshoots for child actors and models building and rebuilding their books for the big IMTA (International Modeling and Talent Association) competition. All this on top of the things in my day to day life caused me to momentarily abandon YAIS and Her Majesty, among many things and many others. For this I sincerely appologize, I have now figured out how to balance this all.
Anyhoo...
It's 2:35am and I work @8:30am so... goodmornight. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!