Monday, September 27, 2010

Hair For the Week

I'm really not sure what's up with this weather! It was a beautiful weekend but now it's all rainy =( Like I mentioned before, my scalp and hair tend to act up when the weather makes unexpected changes, so I'm going to try and combat this the best way possible by wearing box braids for a bit....


I'm just showing off length here =)
*Pre-Poo with Burt's Bees Avocado Butter (1 hr)
*Shampoo with Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo
*Conditioned with Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut
*Used Knot Today/Water mix as a leave-in
*IC Fantasia Gel to set on curlformers (to stretch my hair, I simply had no patience for magnetic rollers!)
*Sat under dryer for about an hour
*Brushed out my curls with paddle brush; divided my hair into four sections
*parted loosely and braided!

My plan is to leave these braids in two weeks at least! I will still be washing/co-washing once a week for my scalp's sake and moisturizing. Wonder what my 4th graders will be saying about my hair this week LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!