Sunday, September 12, 2010

Positive Words to Describe Your Natural Hair

One thing embracing my natural curls and coils taught me was self-confidence. I realized that I felt ugly and out of place when I didn't think my hair was done. But that was just part of a larger self-esteem issue I had.

We're all about loving ourselves over here using hair as a jump off. Before I would describe my hair as unruly and unmanagable. Today, I would describe my hair as healthy, shiny and fun.



What about you hair enthusiasts? Chime in with words on positive ways you would describe your hair!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa? How was this post NOT answered? Lol, well I have kinky, tightly coiled, natural, even "pelo con vivo", as I heard a Cuban woman describe her hair as, once on TV.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!