Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hair Crush: Kelis



Long, short, straight or curly, brightly colored or dark and lovely, Kelis' hair is awesome. Other cool things about her: She's a Grammy-nominated artist, a singer-songwriter, plays instruments, and is from Harlem!  I don't listen to her music like that, but it's really hard not to pay attention to her because of how fun and creative her hair (and make up!) always looks. I think those with natural hair love her too; a quick google search reveals blogs gushing over her TWA and curls. When I think about being bold and cool, she immediately comes to mind. If I ever cut my hair short (wink) Kelis would definitely be my inspiration. There are so many looks to admire of hers, sad that I can only include a few to keep this post short!

I love this color and cut!


What are your favorite Kelis looks??

2 comments:

  1. Kelis is one of my most favorite artists... And I would have to say my favorite look of hers was her blonde & pink afro that she had when she first came out and the short bowl-cut bob that she rocked some years back.

    The girl has true style and she is hella underrated.

    Lovin' your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!