Monday, March 19, 2012

Hair Crush: Corinne Bailey Rae

I, for one, cannot believe that we haven't posted about the wonderful Corrine Bailey Rae on this blog. I love her hair, I love her music, and I think she's so beautiful. I first started paying attention to her because of her song, Girl Put Your Records On, which became my anthem for a little bit because those oh-so-simple lyrics say so much to me. I was excited to read the interview CurlyNikki landed a few months back when she discussed her hair. I love that she unapologetically sports big hair!

I'm not lying when I say I could post every picture of her and find nothing wrong with it, haha!

Anyway, I know there are a lot of people who appreciate her music and her hair as well, so she's definitely worth having a hair crush over.

Also, her song "Love's On It's Way" is my favorite to listen to at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!