Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hair For the week: Curly Twists

So I went from being really lost with how to style my hair to coming up with a style I really like. It's funny- I parted my hair into four sections like usual and started doing two strand twists in the back. When it came to the front half of my hair I had no idea what to do, so I decided to wait till the following morning (Monday) to do something. And here was the outcome:



Not to bad right? Another variation on single twists in the back, and flat-twists in the front. For some reason I still wasn't satisfied, so I went a little further.



All I really did was add some flexirods. I've had these things lying around and I barely use them so I thought, why not? I put some EcoStyler gel on my twists and rolled them up, and got this:



I put my hair in a ponytail today because it was rainy and I went to the Y after work. Perfect workout hair!




So (whew) I came up with something. And I'm already thinking about next week so that I don't run into this issue again! Hope you guys like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!