Thursday, March 3, 2011

My "Loose" Hair Adventures

Hey everyone! I haven't posted any hair pics in a while. Basically I've been wearing my hair loose in braid-outs and twist-outs with bunning and ponytails involved. My best braid out was last week when I went out with Mr. Smooth for his birthday...

Braid out

Mr. Smooth and I

I did this on dry hair, set it with my homemade leave-in spritz and some Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Conditioning Cream. I definitely noticed which parts of my hair can hold a set and what can't. My hair has different curl patterns and "textures" I guess, with the front being wavier and the hardest to keep a curl so adding more product is important for me. I washed and DC my hair with a mixture of Renpure Organics My Hair Is Parched, honey and coconut oil and then just added some gel and did a twist out that in the end, I didn't really like so much. I still need to learn how to apply sufficient amounts of product to sections of my hair that react differently. From that twist-out set this week, I've pretty much done ponytails and today I did a low side bun.


I have an event this weekend to attend, and am probably going to do another braid out because I want big noticeable hair for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!